NFL Gamepass

Spain

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in but think the card I used to pay last year would have expired in the last 12 months. Don't want to purchase and be charged twice, but I haven't received an error message. TBH I'll probably wait til just before week 1 before deciding what I'm doing.

Was on NFL.com at work today. Wee box loaded up and lo and behold Game pass started up.

Caught a couple of condensed preseason games just cause I could 8)

What a time to be alive :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Madden 17 on PS4 and Xbox One has a 15% off code for Gamepass so I took the plunge. Enjoying Hard Knocks but not a patch on that Cardinals series from last year. Most of the Rams are quite dislikable.

9 hours ago, Munter said:

Madden 17 on PS4 and Xbox One has a 15% off code for Gamepass so I took the plunge. Enjoying Hard Knocks but not a patch on that Cardinals series from last year. Most of the Rams are quite dislikable.

Texans last year pal. I know I'm biased but I'm not getting into the Rams either, there's no-one that you can really buy into. People like Kourtnei Brown, Chris Polk, Charles James and of course big Vince in his dungarees made that that show last year. This year it's just interesting without being captivating.

Archived