andriod boxes / Kodi

How did u get on updating to Kodi 15.2? No,the streams are pretty solid so they shouldnt be out of sync or stutter but it depends on what addons you are using etc

Edited by Twinkle

Ive seen on other forums that a lot of people are having problems with Kodi 16 Jarvis so that might be the stem of your problems. Might be worth going back to a more stable version ie 15.2 for the time being

The kodi/xbmc on my box is version 14.2, how do I get it updated to 15 as operation RoboCop won't work right on it. If updating it is possible will I lose everything on my set up?

I tried downloading kodi straight from the app store but it was version 16 and Operation RoboCop doesn't work on it.

Edited by thomas

The kodi/xbmc on my box is version 14.2, how do I get it updated to 15 as operation RoboCop won't work right on it. If updating it is possible will I lose everything on my set up?

I tried downloading kodi straight from the app store but it was version 16 and Operation RoboCop doesn't work on it.

Are you with BT?