andriod boxes / Kodi

Ordered this one today.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322140438644

Dont know if it is any good or not but for 30 quid I wont lose much sleep if it's not. Just need to have a good read through this thread to try and find out if I need any add ons and how to get them.

You just need to add on Exodus and you're laughing.

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

Is there anywhere that will give me a full listing of all the channels, including the exodus ones, that will be available to me with the box that i have bought?

No.

There are far too many add ons out there for anyone to produce a list

Exodus doesnt have channels it has tv programmes and movies

Needing some advice regarding these boxes, when I bought mine a guy gave me it fully set up with Wookie and all the options were there and all I had to do was click exodus or whatever and it works. 

My dad has just bought a box on my advice and the guy at his work has just sold him it with no build included on Kodi. To say he is useless with tech stuff is an understatement. The only problem is I am not very clever when it comes to these boxes either as mine came pre set up. 

Help!!!!

Edited by Broony88

Needing some advice regarding these boxes, when I bought mine a guy gave me it fully set up with Wookie and all the options were there and all I had to do was click exodus or whatever and it works. 

My dad has just bought a box on my advice and the guy at his work has just sold him it with no build included on Kodi. To say he is useless with tech stuff is an understatement. The only problem is I am not very clever when it comes to these boxes either as mine came pre set up. 

Help!!!!

YouTube will tell you everything that you need to know

34 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

Is Wookie the best to install ? 

Don't really need a build. Just look out for best addons for what type of viewing you want. 

This web site has the best guides IMO. 

https://seo-michael.co.uk

Got a list of top ten movies and sport addons with

with the install instructions provided.

15 hours ago, spud131 said:

I must be doing something wrong with kodi as I've got it installed it my tablet and really struggle to find decent streams ever using the sites above.

Are you using version 16.1? If you're unsure then uninstall kodi then reinstall it via the Google play store then follow this link

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-fusion-for-xbmc/

Are you using version 16.1? If you're unsure then uninstall kodi then reinstall it via the Google play store then follow this link

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-fusion-for-xbmc/

Yeah I've got the latest version. I'm usually quite tech savvy but seem to struggle with Kodi for some reason. Can get films and TV shows without too much hassle but alot less luck with live sports.

Yeah I've got the latest version. I'm usually quite tech savvy but seem to struggle with Kodi for some reason. Can get films and TV shows without too much hassle but alot less luck with live sports.

Took me a while to realise that Virgins parental settings were blocking some hosts for me.

If you install the log viewer try and view a game, then input the address given in the log, you'll be able to see if you can access the host via your browser.

There is probably an easier way but that's how I figured it out.

So, had the box for about a week. Obviously superb for movies, box sets etc which you can get in HD quality.

Find the films at cinema right now are same quality as the DVDs the Chinese mafia used to sell round pubs in Dundee but that's OK, anything a month old you can get in HD.

Tried live sport for the first time this week. No problem with buffering or finding streams but picture quality abysmal. Is this just to be expected? I'm using sportsdevil to access the likes of adhte and first row that I would usually get on laptop where picture quality not too bad but once it's blown up to 6 times the size on TV it's poor. Is that just the way of it or is there anyway to get good picture quality of live sport?

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

So, had the box for about a week. Obviously superb for movies, box sets etc which you can get in HD quality.

Find the films at cinema right now are same quality as the DVDs the Chinese mafia used to sell round pubs in Dundee but that's OK, anything a month old you can get in HD.

Tried live sport for the first time this week. No problem with buffering or finding streams but picture quality abysmal. Is this just to be expected? I'm using sportsdevil to access the likes of adhte and first row that I would usually get on laptop where picture quality not too bad but once it's blown up to 6 times the size on TV it's poor. Is that just the way of it or is there anyway to get good picture quality of live sport?

The NJM Soccer addon usually has good HD quality streams in its Extra Time and Magic Sponge sections.

Edited by Arch Stanton