andriod boxes / Kodi

What are you guys using to watch, movies and tv shows? Everyone seems to be a big fan of Genesis/spectro/exodus. I've found them to be pretty shit, tonnes of buffering issues, or shit quality. I've been using Alluc and Istream for months and have had literally zero issues and can steam 720 or above without an issue. 

PS, anyone know any decent 3d movies apps? I've used titan, phoenix and Lastest dude, but the selections are mostly kids stuff.

Edited by peeeel

I seem to get BT sports one no bother, great quality. BT 2 and the Euro Channel have stopped working for me.

Generally it has been really good for me, especially with the 3pm kick offs. I have found myself opting for devil sports, money sports or NJM sports (if that's how you spell it). Best £40 I ever spent imo, especially when you add exodus into the mix, although the last couple of days have been a bit patchy.

I find this box a step too far. Fucking hate the thing so far. Mainly due to the fact I haven't a clue how to work it. Tried a few YouTube videos but nae joy. All a bit complicated when it's easy enough to get a stream online, no?

I find this box a step too far. Fucking hate the thing so far. Mainly due to the fact I haven't a clue how to work it. Tried a few YouTube videos but nae joy. All a bit complicated when it's easy enough to get a stream online, no?

If by complicated you mean ten times quicker and easier then yes ;)

There is a fresh start option in Kodi that puts it back to factory settings. There is also a option to factory reset your box which may delete other apps that will have been preloaded (showbox, mobdro etc).

Which add ons is it that you are looking for? I tend to install Ares Wizard first as you can add and delete the addons you want through that

Edit - i havent seen a box boot straight to Kodi. I assume that it wouldnt have that function as you would need to have access to the android settings if you had problems with Kodi

The fresh start thing is a program add-on. I ran that and Kodi boots as if its the first time but all the add-ons are still there. The only other thing I could find was deleting the userdata folder but I dont seem to have one, or its not visible in the file explorer to delete.

Im going to have to leave Kodi running as its going through all the add-ons trying to update them, makes it slow as hell!

The fresh start thing is a program add-on. I ran that and Kodi boots as if its the first time but all the add-ons are still there. The only other thing I could find was deleting the userdata folder but I dont seem to have one, or its not visible in the file explorer to delete.

Im going to have to leave Kodi running as its going through all the add-ons trying to update them, makes it slow as hell!

Nothing works  :angry: Not even an android reset. Cant get the thing to stop updating long enough to try and manually delete them  <_<

Nothing works  :angry: Not even an android reset. Cant get the thing to stop updating long enough to try and manually delete them  <_<

Stupidly forgot I could uninstall Kodi and reinstall it again  :ph34r:

Watching the Chelsea game on Robocop  now :)

Reported for spamming.

I couldn't get robocop to work last night. Was it working for everyone else? Could get BT 1 but no others.

What version of Kodi do you have?

BT2 and Europe worked on my new box but when I switched back to the PC to compare the streams, only BT1 worked. Id just installed 16 on the box while the PC still had 15, although that might be coincidence.

What version of Kodi do you have?

BT2 and Europe worked on my new box but when I switched back to the PC to compare the streams, only BT1 worked. Id just installed 16 on the box while the PC still had 15, although that might be coincidence.

The latest version of 15. I'm apprehensive to install 16 as I've heard some add ons dont work with it. Is Exodus running fine on 16? If it is then I probably will just upgrade to 16.

The latest version of 15. I'm apprehensive to install 16 as I've heard some add ons dont work with it. Is Exodus running fine on 16? If it is then I probably will just upgrade to 16.

Err, I cant remember if I tried Exodus after upgrading. I only did it to get rid of the add ons in the pre-installed version. I updated directly on the box so just went for the easiest link to find which was the latest stable release