Gary Locke OUT!

Killie have been punching above their weight for years, it's about time they had their years in the wilderness. I hope they go down. I have full faith in Gary to achieve this, he is a seething mass of stupidity.

Aren't you similar to sevco, Clydebank, airdrie, Gretna?

Talk us through your glory days!

Not glory holes

Tube

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the guy in the video absolutely SEETHING at Paul Hartley on the opening day?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440340842.897609.jpg

Pretty sure that's him. in fact I'm sure that's the same guy who fell off the wall during the game against Celtic. He got a bit excited about the equaliser and stood on the wall. Then fell off as the stewards tried to help him down.

Pretty sure that's him. in fact I'm sure that's the same guy who fell off the wall during the game against Celtic. He got a bit excited about the equaliser and stood on the wall. Then fell off as the stewards tried to help him down.

So basically he's mental.

Crying with laughter at parts of that. Thing is he clearly loves his club and the frustration and anger that he is at times unable to articulate is causing him actual physical pain. Thought he was going to have a heart attack at one point. KTID indeed.

On the plus side, If anyone ever needs an anger translator, you could do a lot worse than call big Gordy.

Archived