Stenhousemuir v Raith Rovers - Petrofac 2nd Round

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget to mention in my earlier post, but we were sitting in front of a guy who spent the entire match describing the action to someone over the phone. But it wasn't a detailed analysis or anything like that, it was very rudimentary commentary: "Home, attack... Safe..." and "Away throw... Safe..."

Never heard anything like it.

True story, while a student a few years ago I had the same job, meant I could go to Dunfermline games for free while getting payed.

It has to be rudimentary because the guy on the other end will have been in India, the Indian guy then inputs the data which online companies use, hence why Bet365 know where the ball is on the pitch.

I'd imagine it is a pain in the arse for anyone in the vicinity

Despite our glorious win a few years ago I still hold quite a bit of apathy towards the challenge cup. However as with us a few years ago it often provides the underdog with a good chance of an upset.

I didn't go last night but from the highlights it looks as if we chipped away but were maybe a bit toothless up top and Stenny duly stepped up and took their chances with two very good goals.

Fair play and best of luck in the next round.

Looks like a lovely move to me.

it was a nice move but that was the 3rd or 4th time that they had similar moves drawing our right or left backs infield leaving acres of space for someone arriving at either corner of the 18 yrd box, therefor it was also poor defending.

Archived