Pish Adverts

3's latest advert is all about how phones are good and features a bit where they show the watchman on the Titanic seeing on his phone that a hazard is ahead so they manage to avoid the iceberg.

Surely it's not just me that thinks this is an awful thing to use to advertise your business?  They've been getting a bit of stick on Twitter about it!

6 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

3's latest advert is all about how phones are good and features a bit where they show the watchman on the Titanic seeing on his phone that a hazard is ahead so they manage to avoid the iceberg.

Surely it's not just me that thinks this is an awful thing to use to advertise your business?  They've been getting a bit of stick on Twitter about it!

I can just picture the American version. Airline pilot on the phone: "Get everybody out of the Twin Towers, NOW!"

• 2 weeks later...

The Waitrose advert with the 2 people almost kissing under the mistletoe before being interrupted by somebody shouting that the turkey is ready.

Why are they both at the christmas table? They aren't a couple as this is clearly the 2 of them getting together - it looks like a family supper so is this some form of incest? Is there a Waitrose in Methil?

Morrisons don't get enough hatred for their adverts and their over the top, cloying (attempt at) emotionalism. 

Child, in a child's voice: Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?

Mother, looking round at family eating Christmas dinner: Yes, I did get everything I wanted for Christmas. 

We feel joooooooooooooooooooooooooy

Christmas. Morrisons makes it. 

Absolutely fucking nauseating.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, supermik said:

Serena Williams advert for Tempura mattresses. Need her bank balance to afford one, king size is average price of £3500!

Hopefully she doesn't fritter it all away.

Guest Moomintroll
Serena Williams advert for Tempura mattresses. Need her bank balance to afford one, king size is average price of £3500!
You might find one in a prawn shop.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 21:33, ecto said:

You do realise whether the advert was pish or not, you know what the advert was for, job done as far as the advertisers are concerned

Image result for buzz killington