Pish Adverts

On 1/6/2019 at 21:33, ecto said:

You do realise whether the advert was pish or not, you know what the advert was for, job done as far as the advertisers are concerned

Image result for buzz killington

On 06/01/2019 at 21:33, ecto said:

You do realise whether the advert was pish or not, you know what the advert was for, job done as far as the advertisers are concerned

Unless you make it a point to deliberately refuse to patronise corporations and establishments who produce pish adverts.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Chris Evans is on the radio. Why is he and his irritatingly similar offspring on the telly advertising the radio?

I used to really enjoy his Radio 2 show, until he started all the pish about how wonderful his wife and kids were, and then that wee p***k started appearing on the show with him, which was even more annoying than Vassos the sports guy.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I used to really enjoy his Radio 2 show, until he started all the pish about how wonderful his wife and kids were, and then that wee p***k started appearing on the show with him, which was even more annoying than Vassos the sports guy.

Thankfully he's taken Vassos to his new show.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I've given up listening to the radio in the morning - as I said, I went off Evans show, and Zoe Ball is an arsehole.

5Live is a turn off for me at that time.

First there's the awful Rachel Burden who sounds like a blender full of pebbles, then there is Mr Breakfastcunt himself that is Nicky Campbell. 

12 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Chris Evans is on the radio. Why is he and his irritatingly similar offspring on the telly advertising the radio?

More to the point - why was Chris Evans allowed to reproduce?

The Ladbroke advert with that bloke from the Inbetweeners flying in a robot suit. What the f**k is it saying as it comes it? I can’t make it out, it sounds like “Latch, Latch, latch” but that would make no sense at all.

It’s annoyed me so much I’ve started going to William Hill.

4 hours ago, Jambomo said:

The Ladbroke advert with that bloke from the Inbetweeners flying in a robot suit. What the f**k is it saying as it comes it? I can’t make it out, it sounds like “Latch, Latch, latch” but that would make no sense at all.

It’s annoyed me so much I’ve started going to William Hill.

I believe it's "Lads Lads Lads" in a robot-tye voice

I've given up listening to the radio in the morning - as I said, I went off Evans show, and Zoe Ball is an arsehole.
I would have preferred Sara Cox to Zoe Ball in the morning, but I will say that Zoe has a better start to her new show, than Sara has had at teatime, Sara's show has been all over the place, hopefully it will settle down