Pish Adverts

13 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I was coming to post this. One of those adverts that somehow isn't less annoying even when the sound's off.

13 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

It's been annoying me for more than 6 weeks.

Like a lot of pish/annoying adverts, it looks like it was done by a team on The Apprentice.

Another of those funeral pre-payment adverts with the neighbour (male, this time, to avoid any suggestion of impropriety) handing over an envelope that's been delivered to him by mistake. Royal Mail should sue.

But why does the guy have to give a full rundown of what's in it? The neighbour should say, "Yeah, yeah, I just came to give you the envelope. I didn't want your fucking life story."

The one with Debbie McGee is awful yet great in equal measure 

“Do I want to be remembered as his bit on the side, or the gold digging wife.”

45 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

As a cold cynical b*****d the Dairy Milk stuff with the kid on the bus and the kids throwing chocolate to their evil c**t neighbour irks me everytime. 

Neither as bad as the wee girl buying a bar of chocolate for her Mum in the corner shop. Nobody comes out of that advert well…

The wee girl for guilt tripping the shopkeeper into giving her a bar of chocolate in return for her prized possessions instead of cash.
The shopkeeper for keeping all but one of the wee girl’s prized possessions as payment for the bar of chocolate. 
The Mum for not immediately going into the shop and offering to pay in cash for the bar of chocolate and retrieving the rest of her daughter’s prized possessions.

Maybe I’m an cold cynical b*****d too.

Edited by Funky Nosejob

The one where the woman on the video conference pretends her image is frozen because she's embarrassed about her clapped-out kitchen.

A much simpler solution:

All: "Oh, give us a tour of your kitchen!"
Woman: "No."

Also the one where they say "Gambling is never never never the answer!"

Really? What if it's a crossword clue that says "Placing money with a bookmaker in an attempt to predict the outcome of a sporting event" (8 letters) ?

5 hours ago, GordonD said:

Also the one where they say "Gambling is never never never the answer!"

Really? What if it's a crossword clue that says "Placing money with a bookmaker in an attempt to predict the outcome of a sporting event" (8 letters) ?

Wagering

There's something very creepy about those Uber adverts on YouTube. Blank screen with just the word 'UBER'. Reminds me of They Live and is weirdly challenging on a format that universally uses moving pictures and audio.

Might just be me, but it feels like a warning  :lol: