Pish Adverts

Apparently they're still making that vagina beer, so no doubt flavoured supermodel pish would make a fortune.

Let's be honest, Senga fae the chippy could probably sell her pish as a worthwhile side hustle. We're a very confusing species.

"But... Squeaky?!"

Lowest common denominator p*sh which I try to filter out to the point I genuinely couldn't tell you which company it's for, even if you gave me multiple choice.

Any advert that (a) uses someone eating ridiculously noisily or (b) chomping down like Godzilla biting a spaniel's head off.  

While we're at it, the feckin meerkats were annoying enough without the addition of the wombat. In fact, get Godzilla in to eat the lot of them.

On 10/05/2024 at 22:18, BFTD said:

Apparently they're still making that vagina beer, so no doubt flavoured supermodel pish would make a fortune.

Let's be honest, Senga fae the chippy could probably sell her pish as a worthwhile side hustle. We're a very confusing species.

Only to folk who put vinegar on their chips. Those of us who prefer brown sauce wouldn't be interested.

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

Only to folk who put vinegar on their chips. Those of us who prefer brown sauce wouldn't be interested.

I'm sure accommodations could be made for those who like a trip to brown town, for an extra fee.

We should probably stop talking about condiments now  :shutup

I think we really should be told, regarding Verisure ads, 1) Which random old guy they picked out down the miners' welfare it is that writes the scripts, 2) Which village am-dram society they get the casts from, 3) The name of the Underclerk (Grade 5) who thought 'Verisure' was a pure dead good name for the firm and product.

40 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

I think we really should be told, regarding Verisure ads, 1) Which random old guy they picked out down the miners' welfare it is that writes the scripts, 2) Which village am-dram society they get the casts from, 3) The name of the Underclerk (Grade 5) who thought 'Verisure' was a pure dead good name for the firm and product.

1) & 2) Some white, middle class person from a local am dram society covers both.

The only non-white I've ever seen in one of their ads was playing a waiter, bringing the main characters a coffee.

54 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Oaksoft will be doing them from now on. They should be a bit different to recent ads. . 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'm sure accommodations could be made for those who like a trip to brown town, for an extra fee.

We should probably stop talking about condiments now  :shutup

I've heard that some deviants like mayonnaise on their chips...

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Quite a niche one but the Glasgow Taxis ad on STV. Some Amy Mcdonald lite singing about how good Glasgow is. Horrendous 

Harsh, Bert! The girl has a nice, if lightweight, voice. And it's an old Michael Marra song, Mother Glasgow. We like him, don't we?

12 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Harsh, Bert! The girl has a nice, if lightweight, voice. And it's an old Michael Marra song, Mother Glasgow. We like him, don't we?

He was decent in Superbad, I'll give you that 

Who the f**k is Tina Fay and why does she appear before every single YouTube video I watch?

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Get Premium.

No chance, then what will I have to complain about?

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Who the f**k is Tina Fay and why does she appear before every single YouTube video I watch?

I have an ad free version of YouTube on my Firestick/android phone from one of my...erm...YouTube guys.