Pish Adverts

There's a Gala Bingo advert which I previously thought had returned to hell but has returned. It's something Emmerdale specific, so I presume the twist on the usual "Galala, galala, hey-ey-ey, bingo" is that it's Emmerdale related people doing the different parts of it. There's this burd that does the hey-ey-ey bit who has the sort of voice you'd expect on someone who's smoked sixty a day since they were twelve. It's the scratchiest thing imaginable. And so annoying.

Somebody has already mentioned the irritating woman on the Betsafe adverts. The one which really annoys me is when she says, "Don't bother (i.e. switching channels) - I'm probably on the other side as well!" 

Mildly amusing, but why do the brain-dead production staff at Dave sometimes show it at the end of the commercial break? That makes no sense at all.

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:18, GordonD said:

Somebody has already mentioned the irritating woman on the Betsafe adverts. The one which really annoys me is when she says, "Don't bother (i.e. switching channels) - I'm probably on the other side as well!" 

Mildly amusing, but why do the brain-dead production staff at Dave sometimes show it at the end of the commercial break? That makes no sense at all.

I'm not one to go for the Helen Lovejoy approach to everything but the suggestion that she's enticing people who've already lost money to try and win it back by gambling feels very seedy.

Oh and there's a new EE one where he dresses up as Britney Spears. Just make him go away. Please.

This. Hes a really top actor and seeing him doing inane pish like this is painful. He must be getting paid a total fortune to totally destroy his dignity.