Pish Adverts

Creating a website is one thing but putting up billboards all over the place costs a bob or two so it's not just some nutjob with too much time on his hands.

BTW has anybody gone past the first page of that site?

Creating a website is one thing but putting up billboards all over the place costs a bob or two so it's not just some nutjob with too much time on his hands.

BTW has anybody gone past the first page of that site?

Nope cba. I'm just gonna wait for someone on p&b to do all the hard work n explain it....there is a thread about on gn apparently

How about adverts for things like 30 Classic Death Metal Anthems that claim they're "the perfect gift for Father's Day". They've clearly never met my dad, who wouldn't be impressed one little bit if I presented him with that.

I made up the Death Anthems thing but just about everything man-related advertised on the box at the moment seems to be making the same claim.

How about adverts for things like 30 Classic Death Metal Anthems that claim they're "the perfect gift for Father's Day". They've clearly never met my dad, who wouldn't be impressed one little bit if I presented him with that.

I made up the Death Anthems thing but just about everything man-related advertised on the box at the moment seems to be making the same claim.

Boo!   :angry:

Talking Radio adverts I remember sometime back every time we switched on Radio Clyde, 20-30 years ago it was the same advert constantly.

So much so that Radio Clyde was quickly renamed Radio Cuticura in our house.

Talking Radio adverts I remember sometime back every time we switched on Radio Clyde, 20-30 years ago it was the same advert constantly.

"A-B-D-I-N-E, Abdine is the one for me".  I can still remember the tune and everything.

Still, to this day, don't know what Abdine is or was.

ETA Google would suggest that it's a cold remedy.

Edited by Boghead ranter

When Radio Forth started up it was wall to wall Askit adverts.

"A-B-D-I-N-E, Abdine is the one for me".  I can still remember the tune and everything.

I'm not sure what it is either but I remember when I was young and trying to open a bottle or a jar or something, my dad would tell me "You've got about as much strength as an Abdine in a pail of water!"

"A-B-D-I-N-E, Abdine is the drink for me, first the blue then the while makes me feel alright"

​It was an indigestion relief, similar to Andrews. 

Excellent adverts thread for this pish.

Classic sign of a good advertisement IMO.

TTTTTTTTTTTEDESCO TTTTTILING

shoot me now.

Sent from my hairy sphincter!