Pish Adverts

Is the Safestyle ad with the town crier fellow still on the go?

Had been watching a programme on the TV with a wench I had been relentlessly pursuing at the time, ended up at the deed with the TV on in the background, I heard the cries of "you buy one, you get one free" and caught a glimpse of the fellow, moment ruined, never really recovered.

Haribo adverts with adults having children's voices dubbed over them. Especially the Tangfastics ones. Awful, awful things.

Is the Safestyle ad with the town crier fellow still on the go?

Had been watching a programme on the TV with a wench I had been relentlessly pursuing at the time, ended up at the deed with the TV on in the background, I heard the cries of "you buy one, you get one free" and caught a glimpse of the fellow, moment ruined, never really recovered.

TOP BANANA

image005.jpg

Haribo adverts with adults having children's voices dubbed over them. Especially the Tangfastics ones. Awful, awful things.

I was just about to post something similar. Off the top of my head, I'm struggling to think of an advert in recent history that's made me so determined to punch something. Truly appalling. 

"Just because I'm a woman, do you think I'll crack under the pressure?"

No. I think you're a woman goalkeeper, and that over the course of a 90 minute match you'll let in at least 8 goals.

Still...Stephanie Labbe...wid

The new Halifax ad with Topcat

Close the thread

Yeah....that....i hate the gimmicky ads that started with Howard from the Halifax which suggest you should Base your most important financial decisions based on a wacky song n a chance to get a cuddly toy.....