Pish Adverts

I'll answer your question.

In simple terms, they show the blood as blue, on the Fanny pad commercials, to appease those of noble birth, the royal family. If you were to watch the same commercial in, say France or the USA, the blood is red. As they have no royal family to worry about.

You're welcome.

False.

That TK Maxx advert with the woman who apparently jumped on a trampoline and ended up through the roof. Just a pair of legs hanging down from the ceiling as she voice overs some utter drivel about meeting the man of her dreams. 

At the end, a pervert shows up with a plunger ready to do untold horrors to her and the advert cuts out. 

That TK Maxx advert with the woman who apparently jumped on a trampoline and ended up through the roof. Just a pair of legs hanging down from the ceiling as she voice overs some utter drivel about meeting the man of her dreams.

At the end, a pervert shows up with a plunger ready to do untold horrors to her and the advert cuts out.

Are you upset you don't see him having his way looking up her skirt?

Morrisons' advert involving a young girl, her father, a teddy bear, and a doughnut. I think it's her voice that pisses me off the most; it provokes unpleasant thoughts of the adults' voices in those irritating Haribo adverts. 

The new iPhone advert. "I'm peeking my flight, I'm not peeking my flight. I'm peeking my flight, I'm not peeking my flight. Oh I missed my flight"

I've never wanted to throw things at the TV before.

You beat me to it, horrific advert,

Morrisons' advert involving a young girl, her father, a teddy bear, and a doughnut. I think it's her voice that pisses me off the most; it provokes unpleasant thoughts of the adults' voices in those irritating Haribo adverts. 

Just saw this

I'm actually aghast. Disgusting. Infuriating.

One recent advert trend is to do slowed down acoustic versions of classic songs. Lynx done it with Paradise City or Welcome to the Jungle (can't remember which) Quantum Break has done it with Come as You Are and Match done it with Teenage Dirtbag (I appreciate that the adverts didn't make the songs, merely used them, but still) and I find it very annoying, there's a couple more that I can't remember the now too.

One recent advert trend is to do slowed down acoustic versions of classic songs. Lynx done it with Paradise City or Welcome to the Jungle (can't remember which) Quantum Break has done it with Come as You Are and Match done it with Teenage Dirtbag (I appreciate that the adverts didn't make the songs, merely used them, but still) and I find it very annoying, there's a couple more that I can't remember the now too.

Think Thomas Cook started that trend with a breathy, hipster, piano-accompanied Where Is My Mind.  Strange how the ad-makers all jumped on the bandwagon as though someone had struck gold.

Macklin's Motors, anyone?

The ads on the radio are horrific. The wee b*****d's voice cuts right through me. What accent is that?

Jacob's Cream Crackers. The fat burd signing at the aquarium. Pish.