Pish Adverts

Nothing makes me feel more festive and warm inside than a black lad secretly giving some old shut-in some shopping. Thank you Co-op. Hope the auld c**t likes red bull, cheap cider and crisps.

They could have went a bit more baws-out PC, though. They really haven't tried hard enough.

The radio seems to be churning these out on a conveyer belt.

There's one in particular that's horrendous for Lotto scratchcards, and it's a woman singing to cracker joke writers about how they're not funny, but they might win some money. Excruciating.

You ve got no chance... Mr cracker joker wriiiiiter...

Horrific..

Almost as bad as Mushroom Fried Rice. No one in the world has ever ordered mushroom fried rice.

• 2 weeks later...

That Virgin Media advert with the Mother and kid that look like Mick Hucknall watching Paloma Faith on their iPad thinking its great.

f**k off you pair of sun dodgers.

That kid is one of the most sinister creatures I've ever seen. Genuinely terrifying.

Is that the "girls are great!!!!!!!" one? I tune out when I hear Paloma Faith singing, it might be that one.

Paloma Faith pops up in the ad winking at the demon child from an iPad, but the song is the saccharine "this girl is on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAHHHH" by Alicia Keys.