Pish Adverts

There's an advert on the radio for some Italian restaurant. It's a load of pretentious shite about how fucking unique it is. How it's more than just sustenance. f**k off chief, you're just an Italian restaurant.

...I can hear you, Clem Fandango.

My bird works in the St Andrews Costa and was recently in the Costa Coffee advert. She put a picture of one of her flat whites on Instagram and got a message saying she should come and audition for this new advert in London. She eventually got picked from 400 people and got 3 trips to London to film and to do the audio. Very surreal seeing her face inbetween programmes we watch. The guardian had an article slagging it off too.

My bird works in the St Andrews Costa and was recently in the Costa Coffee advert. She put a picture of one of her flat whites on Instagram and got a message saying she should come and audition for this new advert in London. She eventually got picked from 400 people and got 3 trips to London to film and to do the audio. Very surreal seeing her face inbetween programmes we watch. The guardian had an article slagging it off too.

" Insert expected P&B response here " :lol:

Edited by alang1993