Pish Adverts

I've said it before but seeing as they seem to be doing more of them - clear score.com

Utter shit that makes me shake with rage. The repition of the web address, the lazy obnoxious woman, the pointless talking dog and the 'what you want me to check it' line, as well as the idea that folk are sitting around wanting to check their credit score every 5 minutes [emoji34]

Webuyanycar.com has gone from ads showing people buying stuff, home entertainment centre, and football season ticket , with the money they make, to admitting you'll make more selling it yourself. Your time is precious so it's worth losing a few bob. f**k me. Do idiots fall for that shite?

Webuyanycar.com has gone from ads showing people buying stuff, home entertainment centre, and football season ticket , with the money they make, to admitting you'll make more selling it yourself. Your time is precious so it's worth losing a few bob. f**k me. Do idiots fall for that shite?

When I traded in my last car I got an estimate from them before going to the garage. It was £1500 less than the garage were giving as a trade in. About a week later they phoned and asked if I would be selling them the car. The guys sales pitch to me was "yeah it's less, but it's cash."

On 1/9/2017 at 21:55, TheLip69 said:

Do idiots fall for that shite

Yes. Yes they do. 

I cannot for the life of me figure out how selling them my car for £2-3-4k less (if I'm lucky) than market value is going to save me money :lol: