Pish Adverts

The advert with the bloke who's been lying to his wife for years about their mutual love of curries. Seen it several times and couldn't tell you what it's for, so it's clearly doing its job well.

You just know he's going to end up forcing ghost chillies up her nose while crying hysterically over his permanently-damaged taste buds.

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The advert with the bloke who's been lying to his wife for years about their mutual love of curries. Seen it several times and couldn't tell you what it's for, so it's clearly doing its job well.

You just know he's going to end up forcing ghost chillies up her nose while crying hysterically over his permanently-damaged taste buds.

I've only heard it on the radio but the fact he seems proud he sneaks yogurt into his curry to cool it down makes me hope he dies in a horrific workplace accident.

On 11 January 2017 at 00:17, Zen Archer said:

ClearScore,com

I'm assuming that Charlie is Haley Joel Osment and Moose is Bruce Willis as the lazy fucking cow on the couch never acknowledges the dog.

Yes! So glad someone else has seen this, she does my head in the lazy b!

Other adverts that annoy me the now are all the webuyanycar ones, moneysupermarket, Go Compare and Confused.com (only coz Corden's a p***k!).  

Makes me wonder if these companies basically think car drivers are wankers so we'll advertise like that so they relate? Well, i'm a car driver, but not a w****r, so don't provide any of the above with my money.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'll probably go to hell for this, but the Malteasers advert where the bird in the wheelchair laughs about driving over the bride's foot, and then claims to have got the best man's number.

I'm with you on this. If the idea is to make us feel all warm and inclusive, it misses by a mile.

Shitey covers of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" for Paddy Power and now another company who have done likewise.

Raging because it's been stuck in my head for days/weeks and I'm liable to kill someone because of it.

I concur with the sentiment on the Maltesers advert. It feels horribly forced and borderline patronising.

On 1/13/2017 at 20:52, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Tesco apparently.  The store next to me has his picture up as you go up the travellator into the store.  There's others as well that will probably be popping up on our screens soon - http://www.tesco.com/food-love-stories/

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye did she f**k get the best man's number. Lying wee wedding wrecking hoor

I find it remarkable that the inventor of the sex pram (copyright pending) doesn't believe that there is a man out there who would like to do the dirty with a wee woman in a wheelchair. 

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I find it remarkable that the inventor of the sex pram (copyright pending) doesn't believe that there is a man out there who would like to do the dirty with a wee woman in a wheelchair. 

Aye but she's an arsehole

16 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

DA was the best man. No way would he leave his number on the nightstand of a woman who still had her extremities attached.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

DA was the best man. No way would he leave his number on the nightstand of a woman who still had her extremities attached.

I won't stand for such slurs. I am an equal opportunity penetrator. Doesn't matter how many limbs a woman has; if she's attractive and not an arsehole I'd happily fill her quim with my salty fluid.