Ayr v Rangers

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah right.

Just wondering as it's quite odd to back a rival against a team you have no rivalry whatsoever with.

I happily support Killie against Celtic. And did in their game against new Rangers, the fact they embarrassingly lost was a bonus.

An Ayr fan stealing Sellick patter. What a fucking mess you're in.

I think you'll find that's the rest of Scottish footballs patter. A 'mess' coming from a The Rangers fan, hilarious, comedy gold.

Don't need a rivalry to dislike a team.

That's true.

I don't agree it merits supporting your main rival against them, though.

Maybe the Ayrshire rivalry isn't that great. You've often been in separate divisions, after all.

That's true.

I don't agree it merits supporting your main rival against them, though.

Maybe the Ayrshire rivalry isn't that great. You've often been in separate divisions, after all.

Funny I was thinking the same of what was the Old Firm. They've never played in the same league together.

Glad to hear you cheered us when we won the cup though!

On that subject, I remember being pissed off when you beat falkirk in the Scottish cup. But, being a bit older, I wasn't that bothered about the league cup win. Wouldn't say I was jumping up an down mind you!!

I happily support Killie against Celtic. And did in their game against new Rangers, the fact they embarrassingly lost was a bonus.

Ahem......

@itzdrk cmon Rangers get stuck right into thae monobrowed scumbalinas

MARK WARBURTON has made five changes to his starting lineup for the meeting with Ayr Utd in the Petrofac Training Cup tonight.

The Gers boss includes recent loan signings Nathan Oduwa and Dominic Ball for their first starts.

There are also starting spots for Tom Walsh, Dean Shiels and Nicky Clark at Somerset Park.

That means dropping out of the team are Rob Kiernan, Andy Halliday, Nicky Law, Kenny Miller and Martyn Waghorn. All five take a place on the bench along with Fraser Aird and Liam Kelly.

Ball will slot in to the backline in place of Kiernan but it remains to be seen how the manager reshuffles the middle of the park and up front with a host of attacking options included.

The manager also said that there will be absolutely no showboating, not on his watch.

Rangers: Foderingham; Tavernier, Ball, Wilson, Wallace; Shiels, Holt, Walsh; Oduwa, McKay, Clark.

Subs: Kelly, Kiernan, Miller, Aird, Waghorn, Halliday, Law

Like I said before, if it was Hibs or St Mirren, I guarantee we would have more than 2000 home fans. The Rangers novelty has worn off people and after previous incidents at Ibrox and in Ayr, many people are put off by Rangers. Also the fact it'll be a less competitive game than what the other ties would've been.

Cheers for the money, try no to kill anyone and see ya later :-)

No surprise Ayr fans have encountered previous bad experiences when playing sevco. Their fans are a special breed of scumbags.

Archived