Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell 12/08/15

Disappointed that I'll miss this due to it being a Wednesday night.

Haven't been to Tynecastle in years and it was always a great day out.

Don't really know what to expect from Hearts but I'm hopeful that we will treat them with as much respect as any newly promoted side.

2-1 to Lanarkshire's finest.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on recent history, Motherwell destroyed The Rangers in a scenario Robbie Neilson has only envisioned in his w**k bank. And upon viewing Hearts today (lucky as they were) I can only logically see a Motherwell victory in this game.

I remember last season when Hamilton had this 'promotion bounce'. And we all know how that turned out.

Hearts are a solid bet for 7th this season, but again, Motherwell win in this encounter.

Fancy another charity bet? :whistle:

Do I f**k :lol:

Your "I'll just act the cretin, post what I want and hope for the best" routine is fooling absolutely nobody, champ.

greggy.png

I feel for you if this is how you spend your Saturday nights pal.

Love the Jambos confidence. 2 wins and you are worldbeaters.

Two top six diddies from last season swatted aside already after being assured all summer that the step up from your Queen of the South's and Falkirk's to the much of a muchness dross of the Premiership was massive.

Hilarious stuff. :lol:

Cos you would have beaten the **** 6-1 on aggregate.

Is this a whoosh? :lol:

Jaunma = Jaunjo = diving fecker.

Good to know he's trolling the life out of supporters across the land already.

Very pleasing. 8)

Ive not watched Motherwell at all yet so a bit of an unknown but if Ainsworth is allowed the space out wide that Dundee got first half he'll cause us trouble. That said hopefully Robbie stops fucking about and plays king or Nicholson from the start.still fancy us to win at home, if we can sort out centre midfield then we are looking top four atm.

Dundee fans must be the worst posters on here, rag dolled by Paulo after their horror show I the match thread. As for us being lucky, we dominated second half and had as many of not more chances than Dundee, walker should've had the easiest Hattrick of his career .

Hearts fans seem extremely confident of a comfortable win and unfortunately I can't disagree. Still, you can never tell what effect overconfidence will have on the actual pitch.

It won't have any effect, the players won't be over confident. Having ainsworth back could make a big difference as he's such a good finisher. Johnson's got some great attributes but couldn't score in a brothel. His only goal came off a massive deflection and hilarious f**k up from bell.

Hearts look quality going forward, but a bit shaky defensively. Baraclough is also very attack minded, think it could be an entertaining game. Gonna need to see if I can get away from work early. Doubt I'll be able to make it.

Good to see a some needle from the fans too. Can only imagine what the hearts Dundee thread must have been like :D

Tough game ahead, but really looking forward to it. I've missed Tynecastle, great to be going back.

5pm train from Glasgow to Edinburgh, a few pre match pints and then Tynecastle under the lights. Superb stuff.

Ainsworth has to start. A front three of him, Johnson and Fletcher will cause problems. However, it's important we improve in midfield. I'd drop McDonald back in for this one, in a similar role he had at Ibrox. Rumours of a new midfielder in early next week, which could give us options over Lasley or Leitch.

Will be a tough game, but confident of a point.

Hearts 1-1 Motherwell

Bara's post match interview suggested he might look to "use his squad" a bit. Obviously Ainsworth will come in and it depends on who the rumoured midfielder is whether or not he'd step straight into the first XI.

Other than that the team pretty much picks itself at the moment, the only other change I could possibly see would be Josh Law dropping out at right back and Kieran Kennedy coming in but that's by no means a given, on a related note I take it Luke Watt's injured just now?

Edit to add: was there any mention of Fletcher's injury yesterday? From where I was sat it looked like he pulled up though it could easily have been a contact knock.

Archived