Festival Fringe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to see some clowns today. One set were in green shirts, the others in yellow. There was a bald guy in black, think he was the chief clown. Sometimes one of the clowns took a tumble but I don't think the crowd were impressed.

Went to see Stewart Lee on Thursday, really enjoyed that one. Had a few beers then went to see Craig Hill. That's the second time we've seen him in a week, very, very funny.

Look out for Steven Carlin at the Free Fringe, I've seen him before and he is outstanding.

She's definitely the funniest female comedian on the circuit.

Really? I don't mind her but I wouldn't go out of my way to see her. Then again, I love Sarah Millican and I know she's not overly popular but her stage show is nothing like her television work.

Just finished my night shift and was driving home and noticed a fair few 'walk of shame/stride of pride' - certainly a lot more than you normally would!

How many pubs/clubs, if any are open right through the night in Edinburgh nowadays and what nights, thinking of doing this if possible after the James concert later this month ?

Archived