Alloa vs Rangers Sunday 16th August

Not that it has affected the result but lnesmen really need to know the offside rule. Miller blatantly offside.

Linemen have been all over the place. As you say, doesn't make any difference.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scotzines twitter page is quite amusing, Andrew doesn't like watching us win.

Just seen that Rangers penalty decision.... no chance is that a penalty. Gifted that one by the ref with Holt conning the ref

goes down like a sack of spuds then turns and claims for a penalty

so ref had a howler then after player appealed for a penalty? Player claims for a pen when it's not? Surely that's a con

Seems some folk don't like hearing that a penalty decision wasn't one in my opinion

I wonder if Oduwa will continue to do the wee fancy tricks & flicks when one of these Championship defenders decides to show him whose boss

Lolzers...

Didn't think we played all that badly to be honest going forward we look good and against the teams around about us in the league we will create chances but we definitely need the defence to gel in quickly and DC needs to be the number 1 infront of McNeill who flapped a few times today, Can't call the penalty because I wasn't in a good view of it but heard a few times now that it was of a soft variety although he didn't need to give the ref the option of giving the penalty when the player wasn't really causing a threat just stay on your feet and try to see him out. Great goal by Chops though didn't realize just how good it was till i caught it back on facebook when it was posted.

Disappointed with our defending first half and also giving away an unnecessary penalty after Chops stunning equaliser. Apart from that can't really judge us in that game. Take it on the chin and move on to the next two week's games, which are more important. Badly need a decent striker.

A bunch of bald guys hoofing the ball doon the park.

The Scottish Championship.

You either didn't watch the game or you're at it. There was good passing and movement and very little hoofball. OK so the first half hour of the 2nd half was like a training exercise but there were a couple of good goals, the best of which was a peach from Alloa.

Disappointed with our defending first half and also giving away an unnecessary penalty after Chops stunning equaliser.

Your defense was a puzzle. At times it was organised and calm but then it fell apart.

I also wasn't convinced by Mitchell. He doesn't use his height and strength in the way I'd have expected.

Your defense was a puzzle. At times it was organised and calm but then it fell apart.

I also wasn't convinced by Mitchell. He doesn't use his height and strength in the way I'd have expected.

Yep after the penalty the floodgates opened a little bit and i was a bit worried when 3 and 4 went in but we tried to dig in and losing only 1 goal in the 2nd half is a bit of a positive but they definitely need to work better together the chopping and changing of teams so far hasn't worked for us.

Was thinking the same about Mitchell big and strong but he could barely jump for a few of the headers and he's obviously not up to fitness yet he was gassed before half time today I hope him and Layne can come good for us but think we're going to need a striker or 2 before the end of August or definitely in January to help Chopra.

Was thinking the same about Mitchell big and strong but he could barely jump for a few of the headers and he's obviously not up to fitness yet he was gassed before half time today I hope him and Layne can come good for us but think we're going to need a striker or 2 before the end of August or definitely in January to help Chopra.

Chopra is clearly a talent. The way he took his goal was impressive. I also reckon Layne could be a handful but, like Mitchell, looked off the pace.

Were I an Alloa fan I'd not be too upset by today. There's clearly bags of potential.

It's because I can't stand Rangers Bennett.I'm sure I mentioned it.

So sad that something you can't stand so much, would fill so much of your life. Seriously MT, I know we've been down this road before, but surely you must have something better to do.

No complaints about the result rangers are a better fitter team than last season IMO they will win the div by 12/15 points

Pressed the game well never have us any glimmer of hope good on the ball and work very well when they don't have it

Bossed the midfield all game

Archived