Kim Kardashian

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must f**k Kanye right off knowing that any guy in the world with an internet connex can see the mother if his weans with somebody else's cock in her mouth.

Wonder how he felt about the whole Glastonbury flag stunt

It must f**k Kanye right off knowing that any guy in the world with an internet connex can see the mother if his weans with somebody else's cock in her mouth.

Doubt he cares all that much considering pics of his nob are also floating about on the net. Tbh if I became famous the first thing I'd do is leak as a sex tape of myself.

Kendall is the correct answer for 'which is the tidiest Kardashian/Jenner?' She's lovely.

I would be all over Kim but it would be like flinging a sausage up a close (what with the two kids and various boaby she has taken in her puff.)

Kendall > Khloe > Kylie > Kim > Kourtney > Caitlyn > Kris

Are you a fan of KK and her big massive arse? I'd give her an 8/10. Sometimes her face looks a bit weird which stops her from scoring higher, but I love to see her strutting her stuff with her big ol' behind on display.

Yes, I am a fan.

http://spiralnotes.com/kim-kardashian-fights-fake-pregnancy-rumors-by-wearing-tight-dress-pic/

Archived