UEFA Super Cup: Barca vs. Seville

cmontheloknow

FT 5-4

Collum definitely overtaken Thomson as our top ref in UEFA's eyes since the infamous Dortmund v Malaga game. This is an excellent appointment for him, barring a disastrous season for him he'll be in France next summer.

Just caught the last 15 minutes of the game, was rather entertaining stuff. Sevilla should have equalised twice after it went 5-4. Hopefully Sevilla go far in this years UCL, they're a cracking team.

I'm right in saying that if Barcelona win the Supercopa this coming weekend (over 2 legs of course) and the Club World Cup in December they'll hold:

World Cup (Club World Cup)

Continental Supercup (UEFA Supercup)

Continental Cup (UEFA Champions League)

Domestic Supercup (Supercopa Espana)

Domestic League (La Liga)

Domestic Cup (Copa del Rey)

Regional Cup (Supercopa Catalunya)

all at the same time? Which they also managed in 2009, IIRC, with the exception of the Copa Catalunya which wouldn't figure in most considerations.

However they didn't win 5/6/7 in 1 season (e.g. 2009-10), that record remains with Celtic - European Cup, League, Cup, League Cup, Glasgow Cup.

I just sat down to watch this on BT Sport Europe at midnight and the terrible graphics around the screen just ruined the result as the programme was starting! Absolutely superb trolling from BT Sport, I'm fucking seething.

What a game that was. Watched it on the virgin anywhere app on my phone in work and delighted I did.

Some woeful defending but with two teams that good afternoon going forward that can only mean your gonna get a good game

I just sat down to watch this on BT Sport Europe at midnight and the terrible graphics around the screen just ruined the result as the programme was starting! Absolutely superb trolling from BT Sport, I'm fucking seething.

Had a similar issue with one of the French games over the weekend.

If you feel strongly enough to let them know:

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5642,6564

I missed the start. To what are you referring?

I missed the start. To what are you referring?

I missed the game last night because I was at the Falkirk v Hibs under 20s, so decided to watch the highlights on BT Sport Europe at midnight after I'd watched the Tayside derby. As the programme started the score and goal scorers appeared on the graphics running along the bottom of the screen, ruining the result.

post-21305-14394005325302_thumb.jpg

Archived