Partick Thistle Vs Kilmarnock: Saturday 15 August 3:00pm

Westlake really needs to be dropped. If Findlay can play right-back, I'd give him a go there and also get O'Hara in for Ashcroft at centre-back.

We saw the difference when Robinson was ditched on Wednesday - he should be nowhere near the team either. Get Splaine in there alongside Hamill.

I'm not confident with O'Hara at CB, I'd rather Findlay there and O'hara at RB.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three games with no goals. It can only mean we will score three or four today at least. Hope Hammil plays as he is due a red card. Ref is Alan Muir who I can't remember for anything else but being the guy behind the goal that missed the ICT handball in the cup semi last year that pissed of Celtic. Legend.

I'm gutted that I'm missing this game because of work as I've always liked Firhill. Hopefully we can continue our moral from Wednesday for this game. I'm going for either 2-1 Kilmarnock or 1-1 Big Josh will score either way (hopefully).

How's parking in Maryhill? I know it's probably not the safest place to leave a car, but I finish work at 2 and I'm tempted to go up. How long would it take from killie to Maryhill, never drove there before.

Plenty of parking north of stadium of Murano Street. Five minutes from city centre so 35-40 minutes?

I'm not feeling optimistic at all. Killie to get a dubious penalty in the last minute and Higgy to rocket it in in front of the NS for the win.

:(

Archived