Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was incredible.

McNamara - fans are out of order. He's had all his best players sold, never given enough resources to replace them etc. Cut him some slack.

Archibald - He's the man with the spotlight on him now. It's tough, but that's just the way football is.

It's pathetic. Such lazy opinions.

Fans were chanting "Jackie, get to f**k" on yesterday of all days. Will be ugly as f**k next week if he somehow stays

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't sack him before our match. We could really use the points.

This, its a bit worrying that United have cleared out all the shitehawks who'd disappear against us (Armstrong, Mackay-Steven, Ciftci), although Souttars still there and mini-Rado should still be in goal. Durnans got plenty of potential in that respect too

This, its a bit worrying that United have cleared out all the shitehawks who'd disappear against us (Armstrong, Mackay-Steven, Ciftci), although Souttars still there and mini-Rado should still be in goal. Durnans got plenty of potential in that respect too

I wouldn't worry if I were you, to be honest

I wouldn't worry if I were you, to be honest

You generally pump us in the first meeting between the sides every season. Last two seasons have been 4-0 then a 2-0 going on 7-0

Archived