Toilet roll alignment

banana

Toilet roll alignment  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still using the slippery smooth IZAL that you pull out from a box like paper hankies. Slips over your arse cos the papers that smooth but at least my fingers don't burst through it. Either that or cut up telephone directories hanging on a nail.

Does anyone do the wraparound the hand technique?

This is only used by lassies, surely, and even then it's only lassies who're absolutely terrified about touching their own lady parts. Hauf a fucking bog roll just for a quick pishy wipe, FFS.

How do you ken this shit? Ye wee fanny

I've been around while a number of lassies have been wiping their bits, sir, some of whom were even aware of my presence :P

Admittedly, my experience of blokes wiping their arses is more limited, but I'd be shocked if anyone on here was so terrified of their own bottom that they'd need to encase their appendage in half a tree's worth of bum tickets. Hadn't even occurred to me that this might be something a man would do until Tam asked the question.

I've now started thinking about what way I put the bog roll on the bog roll holder now because of this thread. I put it on with the paper at the front so "overhand"? Is....is that right?

It's wrong if you're a beast, correct if you're normal.