2015/16 FA Cup

I couldn't help thinking that Saido Berahino looked weightier in the West Brom highlights than what I recall from last season. I'll be surprised if he hasn't moved on by the end of the month.

I don't rate him at all, they done Spurs a favour rejecting all those bids in the summer. I'm sure they were 25m+. Madness.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't rate him at all, they done Spurs a favour rejecting all those bids in the summer. I'm sure they were 25m+. Madness.

I was impressed by much of what I'd seen from him previous to this season, but I was slightly surprised by the extent of Spurs' bidding. They are rumoured still to be interested in signing him, as are Stoke and a couple of other Premier League clubs. If any worthwhile bids are forthcoming in the next few weeks, I think it might be best for both club and individual to part ways.

Hearts Aberdeen - decent game and good exciting atmosphere at least!

Utter dross from man Utd and nothing looks like changing.

It won't under Van Gaal anyway, but would United fans who crave attacking football be happy with Mourinho?

The atmosphere at OT is worse than it ever was under Moyes.

It won't under Van Gaal anyway, but would United fans who crave attacking football be happy with Mourinho?

The atmosphere at OT is worse than it ever was under Moyes.

I don't think the fans want him there and would prefer Pep. If not one of the two of them then who is there out there?

The atmosphere there is awful! I have been saying I wanted to go for a game there for ages now but no way when this frustrating negative shite is what we are getting served up! What a mess they are.

I don't think the fans want him there and would prefer Pep. If not one of the two of them then who is there out there?

The atmosphere there is awful! I have been saying I wanted to go for a game there for ages now but no way when this frustrating negative shite is what we are getting served up! What a mess they are.

I've been several times,in the home and away sections. The atmosphere can be good but seems pretty flat lately. It's worse when you find yourself sitting with thousands of Chinese tourists.

I've been several times,in the home and away sections. The atmosphere can be good but seems pretty flat lately. It's worse when you find yourself sitting with thousands of Chinese tourists.

Yeah this is the case at the Emirates as well, probably the same at bernabeu and camp nou... Not at Stamford bridge though where they are definitely not welcome!!

Atmosphere seemed awful there yesterday again and rightfully so.

Can't beat a good rendition of 'Fergies right your fans are sh*te' at OT :)

There's a whole generation coming to terms with paying a fortune every week to watch a team that's not competing at the top for the first time. On top of that they are torture to watch. Long may it continue.

Latest story is Pochettino

Archived