2015/16 FA Cup

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fletcher is shite.

He was, fairly easily, West Broms best player tonight. And arguably the best on the park if you wish to really look at what the young lads at Peterborough actually contributed outwith the step overs.

Have to wonder how Pullis has been so successful when he manages like that.

Do you really need to cheerlead your players at this level? I think they know how to run by now.

"Go on Sal!" "Go on Sai!" "C'mon James!" It was verging on ridiculous at points.

The opinion is formed by the club Fletcher previously played for, not his ability.

:lol:

Eta: I think Fletchers a good EPL midfielder at this stage in his career, I've said on here time and time again I wouldn't have him starting for Scotland though, in his pomp at United I thought he was fantastic, not because he played for United but because of what he done on the park.

Eta: I think Fletchers a good EPL midfielder at this stage in his career, I've said on here time and time again I wouldn't have him starting for Scotland though, in his pomp at United I thought he was fantastic, not because he played for United but because of what he done on the park.

Was quite effective around the 2009 season but a water carrier IMO. People have definetly overstated his ability through the years because he played(sometimes) for Man Utd.

Out of interest, if Scotland were to play England tomorrow then who would you have starting ahead of Fletcher?

Archived