2015/16 FA Cup

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at OT yesterday with a couple of mates and had a great view of Payet's FK. West Ham had an excellent away support. Must have had close to 10,000 and they were making some racket.

Man Utd were absolutely dire. Painfully slow going forward and not committing enough players to the attack. Martial in particular looked like he'd been told not to run beyond the fullback, as he was constantly checking his run instead of moving into the space and receiving the pass in behind.

Fellaini actually looks worse when you see him in the flesh. Spent almost the entire first half jogging between the same area in each half of the pitch, with the game completely bypassing him. No wonder the fans want rid of him, he's stealing a wage 😄

Thought Bilic got his subs bang on. Contained Utd for an hour, then went a bit more attacking and it paid off when they took the lead (a lead the probably should have held on to). LVG on the other hand, waited until 15 minutes from time to change a system that hadn't been working since KO. He's an absolute fraud.

Watched the Man U v West Ham game. Can anyone tell me why, when the camera panned in on LVG and Giggs, the c**t of a commentator called them The Brains Trust? Where the f**k did that come from and what is it supposed to be about?

I didn't particularly think it sounded very complimentary big I'm presuming that since he said it on live TV, it doesn't mean that they don't have a brain between them.

I was also at the game up in the hospitality next to all the Asians and half and half scarfs. Payet was superb and as soon as the free kick was given I just knew he was going to score.

Man Utd are rank rotten, toothless up top and Fellani is shockingly bad.

Fancy West Ham to take them with no problems in the last ever FA Cup game at Upton Park.

• 4 weeks later...

I see they're allowed to show the West Ham-Man United game on the TV tomorrow? Is it just the Scottish Cup they're not allowed to show on TV at the same time as the Champions League or is it because of the earlier kick-off?

Archived