Bus stop mayhem.

Pars fan

I remember walking up the road a few years ago when I stayed in Paisley and for some reason someone was booting the utter f**k out of the bus stop at Paisley Canal train station.

Dear Lord, pity me! I cheated on my wife with some lassie and I'm shocked that I'm now getting the same treatment, despite having fewer ties to the new model :lol:

His old wife must be absolutely pishing herself and thanking her lucky stars. Might also be worth sending a copy to her lawyer if the divorce isn't finalised yet too, never mind the trip to the solicitor that this blonde piece must surely be planning if she's such a golddigger. Couldn't have made more of a c**t of that if he tried.

There's also a touch of 'Her Trunk is plugged with Dung (in her anus)' about all these brackets too :wacko:

That's got to have taken long enough to write out that your average sentient being would have second thoughts halfway through and realise they were making a c**t of themselves.

At the very least he could have kept it in the third person all the way through - the poor darlen's head's gone.

I'm confused. Rights and wrongs aside why did this person not use a computer? Allows multiple copies and is harder to directly link back. Plus didnt they print out the photo? Or is that photo sellotaped in as well.

If he had been with his wife for over 40 years he's probably an old b*****d who doesn't own a computer.

the b man - always solving mysteries.

I'm going to put something up on every 22 bus stop in Dundee about DA Baracus cheating on his mum with mattydfc.

And maybe some on the 1a as well.

Get over it Mozza. We had fun while it lasted but it simply ran it's course. You'll always be special to me but you need to move on

Get over it Mozza. We had fun while it lasted but it simply ran it's course. You'll always be special to me but you need to move on

Was he better or worse than the shaved bear you lost your cherry too?

Archived