Celtic v St Johnstone 29/8/15

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, every Celtic fan should be treated with utter contempt.

Horrible support that acts holier than thou while singing songs about terrorist groups and acting like delinquents in town centres up and down the country every second weekend, a mentality that the world is against them that possesses their vile minds from board level down, when in actual fact they benefit greatly from decisions on a weekly basis. Celtic fans deserve to be treated as second class citizens, my maw included.

You sound every bit as rabid as those delinquents you claim to despise.

^^^ has a 'big team'

Balls. I am a Dumbarton season ticket holder so my credentials are impeccable. However when Celtic play in the CL groups stage this year I will certainly try and get a ticket as its a fantastic chance to take in some top flight European football. And is not like I can go and see St.Johnstone in Europe is it ?

Balls. I am a Dumbarton season ticket holder so my credentials are impeccable. However when Celtic play in the CL groups stage this year I will certainly try and get a ticket as its a fantastic chance to take in some top flight European football. And is not like I can go and see St.Johnstone in Europe is it ?

You can go most Summers m8

Full body minter stuff. Having two teams, especially one which is as poisonous as Celtic is horrendous and screams a personality deficiency to me.

Pish. You try surviving on nothing but the diet served up at the Cheaper Insurance Direct ! I wonder if instead I had mentioned that I went to see Motherwell play Steaua Bucharest a few years ago or that I was at the last Scottish Cup Final, would you still claim that I had a 'personality deficiency' ? Bigot.

The rabid Saints fan will obviously be asking his club to forfeit their cheque for 150,000 if the big bad poisonous Celtic reach the group stages tonight?

If he indeed knows where his loyalties lie.

We'd get £150k but Celtic'd get £15m (widening the existing gap) and we'd all get a load of material from their group humiliation. Hmmmm, what would I prefer?

It's a hard choice.

The rabid Saints fan will obviously be asking his club to forfeit their cheque for 150,000 if the big bad poisonous Celtic reach the group stages tonight?

If he indeed knows where his loyalties lie.

Should Celtic qualify for the Champions League I,for one, will be pretending that my club will not be benefitting financially.

Don't need or want the vile Celtic pound. We aren't Dundee United or St Mirren.

The £150,000 will probably cover the cost of all the footballs that the rats steal when they come to McDiarmid. Saints have had to start doing their shooting practice towards the Main Stand when Celtic visit. Haven't seen such behaviour from any other support.

The £150,000 will probably cover the cost of all the footballs that the rats steal when they come to McDiarmid. Saints have had to start doing their shooting practice towards the Main Stand when Celtic visit. Haven't seen such behaviour from any other support.

You'll be lucky if they leave any seats unvandalised too.

Archived