Celtic v St Johnstone 29/8/15

'If you know where your loyalties lie, you'd ask your club to forfeit money.'

You what mate?

Do you read your own posts?

You obviously have major issues with regards to Celtic.

You included your 'maw' in the list of 'second class Celtic citizens'. You accused a Dumbarton fan of defending Celtic, and stated 'he knows exactly where his loyalties lie' when he only suggested he might buy a ticket to watch Celtic in european football this year.

So... all that said, how do you feel about your club benefitting from Celtic's success?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... all that said, how do you feel about your club benefitting from Celtic's success?

We'd get £150k but Celtic'd get £15m (widening the existing gap) and we'd all get a load of material from their group humiliation. Hmmmm, what would I prefer?

It's a hard choice.

Benefiting from Celtic's success aye? Go f**k yourself mate, I hope Celtic are pumped out of the Champions League.

This part of your post is factual, but I'm not even going to waste my time trying to find the point you were attempting to make with the rest of it. What a raging simpleton, you fit in well with the rest of the bigoted, knuckle-dragging, conspiracy theorists that support your scummy club.

This part of your post is factual, but I'm not even going to waste my time trying to find the point you were attempting to make with the rest of it. What a raging simpleton, you fit in well with the rest of the bigoted, knuckle-dragging, conspiracy theorists that support your scummy club.

It's all factual, scroll up, slowly read back your own comments.

Celtic are absolutely fucking horrendous at set pieces. Joe the Throw and Sutton could see us reach five or six.

BBC match stats (I know!) showed Celtic had 66% of the possession v Malmo.

They still managed less shots on and off target and won fewer corners than Malmo.

What were they doing, playing it sideways and backwards?

They are not the force they and the media either think they were or are.

Ragged collection of the best players from United/Hibs/whoever else they rape and pillage, failed English Championship level players and a few typical foreigners (i.e. the Celtic kind - p*sh).

Absolutely nothing to fear.

:)

They still managed less shots on and off target and won fewer corners than Malmo.

Ragged collection of the best players from United/Hibs/whoever else they rape and pillage, failed English Championship level players and a few typical foreigners (i.e. the Celtic kind - p*sh).

I like this kind of talk. :)

I also like this kind of talk. Aberdeen and to a certain extent Hearts fans thinking they are in with a chance this season. Celtic will still win the title by double figures.

Remember Aberdeen "took it to the wire" and "ran us close"

17 points :lol:

I also like this kind of talk. Aberdeen and to a certain extent Hearts fans thinking they are in with a chance this season. Celtic will still win the title by double figures.

Remember Aberdeen "took it to the wire" and "ran us close"

17 points :lol:

Moving on and deflecting from last night while Ronny's tears are still warm.

I am looking forward to seeing the Ronny roar if Celtic can overcome St Johnstone, I also await the comment from john Collins about how St Johnstone are to blame for Celtics defeat to Malmö

Collins would make the valid point that if Malmo can do it why can't our opposition teams do it on a regular basis. His comments were clumsy but the basic point stands.

Collins would make the valid point that if Malmo can do it why can't our opposition teams do it on a regular basis. His comments were clumsy but the basic point stands.

I agree, I often blame my poor performance at work on other people not having the budget I have or the institutional bias, but ;-) I pretend the whole worlds bigoted against me!

Anyway, bring on the Runny Roar!!

Archived