Doonhamers vs The Famous, Sunday 30th August

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you not think a tap in from 2 yards into an empty net is a goalscoring opportunity

I don't think it was a foul in the first place. Only the hard of thinking would tbh, I assume you fall into that bracket seeing as you wanted the boy sent off for a foul that wasn't a foul.

My seven month old better behaved than lyle

Had Lyle fallen down when the Rangers player put his forehead against his then the Rangers pkayer is in trouble. Instead he gets suckered into the red.

Completely stupid from Lyle. Personally I'd rather not see players sent off for stuff like that but if you push your head forward you're asking for it. As much as I think Madden is a total pellet he never actually seen the incident and went on the advice of the official on the touchline.

Turned into a bit of a pumping now which has no doubt been aided by Lyle acting the fanny.

I don't think it was a foul in the first place. Only the hard of thinking would tbh, I assume you fall into that bracket seeing as you wanted the boy sent off for a foul that wasn't a foul.

I never ever said it was a foul, however when the ref gives it, then it must be a red card

Ouch, stonewaller penalty there

Archived