Doonhamers vs The Famous, Sunday 30th August

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The officials will get the blame. They certainly haven't covered themselves in glory; Crawford Allan f£cking us yet again even when he's not reffing :lol: (It was him that told the other clown it was a red). I completely blame Fowler for today. Absolutely awful decision to go with that formation after our previous performances. I've never left a game with 25 minutes left to go in my life. Absolutely seething doesn't come close. If Fowler blames the officials and not his stupid f£cking formation I think I may possibly explode :o

The officials will get the blame. They certainly haven't covered themselves in glory; Crawford Allan f£cking us yet again even when he's not reffing :lol: (It was him that told the other clown it was a red). I completely blame Fowler for today. Absolutely awful decision to go with that formation after our previous performances. I've never left a game with 25 minutes left to go in my life. Absolutely seething doesn't come close. If Fowler blames the officials and not his stupid f£cking formation I think I may possibly explode :o

Nah Smith surely couldn't have scored? We need a man like Paul Heffernan on the books, Smith isn't good enough remember!

:angry:

You sound upset. :2cool

You sound upset. :2cool

'Absolutely seething' doesn't come close to how I feel just now tbh. I seriously can't believe Fowler thought we would have got anything other than a gubbing today with that formation. Duno if I should be raging or actually worried that he couldn't see that :unsure2:

Forgot this was on - how was it until Lyle got the boot?

Anyway, thanks for covering our embarrassment, QoS. We'll forget about the fact that we managed the same with eleven men :whistle

Forgot this was on - how was it until Lyle got the boot?

Anyway, thanks for covering our embarrassment, QoS. We'll forget about the fact that we managed the same with eleven men :whistle

Wouldn't have been as heavy with 11vs11, but we'd still have been well beaten. See my previous tearstained posts for the reasons why :lol:

Archived