Ross C v Falkirk

Gaz FFC

Nothing to fear. County fans should take note of the arrogance of Partick fans before we went there.

Be a close game as we are difficult to beat.

In return I'd also advise that Falkirk fans be aware that we're a mite better than Partick Thistle so far this season.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In return I'd also advise that Falkirk fans be aware that we're a mite better than Partick Thistle so far this season.

I wagered that pretty much the full Premiership had to be and told anyone who would listen that Partick are coming back down.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Back Post Misses

I have no doubt but you ain't Barcelona

Looks like this game could be a real test to our squad. Key players such as Captain Davies and Curran likely to be out as well as Rocco. Woods tweaked his hamstring today so will probably miss out and Gardyne went off with a knock. If all of those players are out I imagine we'd line-up something like:

Woods
Fraser Boyd Robertson Reckord

Franks Irvine Murdoch De Vita

Graham Boyce

Subs: Fox, Dingwall, Foster, McShane, Holden

If the 5 players mentioned are injured we're really short in attack, especially considering we play 4-4-2. Wouldn't be surprised if we sign this Dutch trialist striker on Monday and he gets a place onto the bench.

I think we will go back to Baird up top on his own again, no vaulks is a sore one to take, we need our full backs active going forward for us to do well and Muirhead at right back won't do that....

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Grant

Leahy

Smith

Taiwo

Kerr

Sibbald

Alston

Baird

I think we will go back to Baird up top on his own again, no vaulks is a sore one to take, we need our full backs active going forward for us to do well and Muirhead at right back won't do that....

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Grant

Leahy

Smith

Taiwo

Kerr

Sibbald

Alston

Baird

Is Vaulks injured? He's always played well in the handful of times I've seen him.

Archived