Your favourite swearword/s

Fide

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mexicans use "puta" in a variety of similar ways, and it's a tremendously percussive word when used by the experts.

Something to keep an eye out for in movies; I've seen several films where phrases like "chinga tu puta madre" (go f**k your mother, the whore) are used by Mexican characters, and are translated in the subtitles as something innocuous like "get lost" :lol: I'll bet this happens a lot with dialogue in other languages too, but nobody can be arsed checking what's actually been said, so the PG-13 certificate gets slapped on anyway.

Difficult to come up with a swearie more versatile than "f**k". With its numerous variations there's an opportunity to use it on almost every occasion.

Although since learning it on here, I've developed a special fondness for "shitgibbon".

It's a shame the term "puddledrinker" doesn't contain a swear word within itself because it's a word I picked up on here and like to use regularly. However, putting a good swear word before it does have a pleasing effect.

Archived