Raith v Queens

How did you watch it on raith TV if you are I the UK??

I couldnt possibly te ...

It's not exactly difficult to set up a proxy, so your IP shows you as being elsewhere in the world. All you need to do is download an extension like Zenmate for Chrome and you can do it at the switch of a button.

... oh, wait.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not exactly difficult to set up a proxy, so your IP shows you as being elsewhere in the world. All you need to do is download an extension like Zenmate for Chrome and you can do it at the switch of a button.

One does not require an extension.

What's up with the highlights? About half the length as previous games and minus the snazzy editing. It even looks to have missed Anderson's header in the first half and Queens penalty shout.

My brother is in Orlando. You're lucky there even was highlights.

Having seen ourselves, Falkirk and Queesn then i think its going to be very tight between all 3 sides.

Both our games were very even.

Exciting stuff though, we look comfortably better than the dross at the bottom - hopefully we can start picking up points away from home.

5 wins from 5 at home is great.

Yeah, what a disgrace that someone gave up their free time to produce some highlights 24 hours after the game.

Seriously

So that makes the highlights great does it ? I am very grateful for what these people do but that seems a rushed job to me and has missed the two major talking points from a queens point of view.

So that makes the highlights great does it ? I am very grateful for what these people do but that seems a rushed job to me and has missed the two major talking points from a queens point of view.

It clearly is a rushed job, done for the opposition.

Dont think that merits the "terrible" comment though

Archived