• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are getting relegated if we don't sack him soon. That's the worst team in the league that's just beaten us

Sorry for the delays on the bridge

Sadly, the Jags are now the worst team in the league. The only team that we've scored against is Killie.

I'm no fan of Jackie but he's lost his best players to Celtic. Thompson can afford to pay him off.

First off, I don't want McNamara to be the manager of Dundee United anymore. However I do feel a little bit sorry for him today. The game itself as a stand alone 90 minutes was one that we should have put to bed given how many chances we created (in the second half especially). Dow's absolute sitter, Bodul's bizarre decision to cut inside when shooting was easier and McKay hitting the post are all things McNamara has no control over. The team played okay today and if we had scored at the end we would be talking about a fairly solid (if unspectacular) victory. The result however is an atrocious one and will push JMc closer to the end.

I thought Fraser was brilliant, McKay really dangerous and McGowan again was a standout in the defence. We have the players, we just need the right system and proper management.

Archived