• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Paul Paton inspired 3-0 nil win to put us back in the hunt for Europe.

Looking forwardd to this clown college of a match. 3-0 United. Jackie buys a month

I dont want to tempt fate but i think we are gonna give them a doing. God knows where this optimism has come from!

340213-gary-locke-has-been-confirmed-as-

We really do have some moronic fans. I think Fraser looks a cracking prospect but needs to be kept away from set pieces. We really should have won but fair play to Killie that was a cracking strike for the winner.

From the Arabzone commentary, it sounded like everything went through Fraser, who was a driving force. Give the laddie a run now, boss.

Just seen the Alba highlights. Thought we looked much better than recent weeks/months, good link up play throughout. Fraser and M'Kay both very sharp. TBH I'm struggling to find non-pass marks, even Dow looked fine bar the horrendous miss laid on a plate by a Bodul who finally turned up. Of course, the Killie factor has to be taken into account. And we still lost.

Noticed that the only players to celebrate the goal with M'Kay were Taggart and Kuhl :huh:

Fucking raker of a winner, btw.

From the Arabzone commentary, it sounded like everything went through Fraser, who was a driving force. Give the laddie a run now, boss.

He really does look a cracking prospect. A bit surprised how well he has done as I didn't notice Airdrie fans massively singing his praises.

Deeboy - you really are having a nightmare of a week. Desperate to be offended by the Milne tributes while jumping up and down in your McGowan shirt. Also you seem to struggle to comprehend that someone only mentioned an area of the stadium being sold out.

Battering polis is infinitely better than battering women and stealing off pensioners. It's not a difficult thing to compare tbh. Your tendency to bring everything anyone associated with your club does (sex offenders, woman beaters et al) back to Paul McGowan booting the polis is fucking brilliant though, please keep it up.

Battering polis is infinitely better than battering women and stealing off pensioners. It's not a difficult thing to compare tbh. Your tendency to bring everything anyone associated with your club does (sex offenders, woman beaters et al) back to Paul McGowan booting the polis is fucking brilliant though, please keep it up.

Desperate stuff.

McKay played very well, Kuhl OK but nothing flashy. I like Fraser as a player, but was a bit wasteful at times yesterday, definitely a decent player in there though. However he was out on his feet with 20 minutes to go, spotted by everybody bar the manager.

Archived