Shite. We missed a couple of chances (Dows sitter was fucking unbelievable) but for me we should have tested McDonald far more than we did as I thought Killie were truly awful and a decent team would have smashed them. Delighted to see us start with a 4-4-2, unfortunately our wide players were fucking horrific today with Dow barely ever in a wide position. Was pissed off with putting Muirhead out on loan but if it was planned to try 2 up top then it's a scandalous decision. McKay looks very good, saw nothing to suggest Taggart is better than Muirhead but not going to dismiss him after 1 game, however the only other option we had on the bench was Bodul who is fucking woeful. Jackie get to f**k.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shite. We missed a couple of chances (Dows sitter was fucking unbelievable) but for me we should have tested McDonald far more than we did as I thought Killie were truly awful and a decent team would have smashed them. Delighted to see us start with a 4-4-2, unfortunately our wide players were fucking horrific today with Dow barely ever in a wide position. Was pissed off with putting Muirhead out on loan but if it was planned to try 2 up top then it's a scandalous decision. McKay looks very good, saw nothing to suggest Taggart is better than Muirhead but not going to dismiss him after 1 game, however the only other option we had on the bench was Bodul who is fucking woeful. Jackie get to f**k.

I think the wide players had to tuck in cos Kuhl was in a defensive position. Having the xtra striker meant that we had very little width.

I knew Dow would miss. I also knew he'd miss his one-on-ones at Ross County. Unfortunately Dow knew he'd miss them too.

For me Dow has reached his level. I've never been convinced he would be anything more than just a semi-decent squad player and today was evidence of that. He was lucky when he had other, better players around him like GMS, Gauld and Armstrong as it meant he could get the odd goal and look better than he was.

Aye, we need a proper winger. Been painfully evident since GMS left. Harsh on Bodul though. Missed a sitter but thought his link up play was decent when he came on.

Same thing every week

Same shite from pundits 'but he needs time' he's had 8 fucking month :lol:

My works going to be seething on Monday

What was attendance?

8800 or something like that. The pundits on the radio are all buddies of McNamara, Preston was golfing with him last week so no wonder he is using the "more time" excuse. The problem we have (and the saving grace for McNamara) is that the media really like him and will always give him some backing.

For me Dow has reached his level. I've never been convinced he would be anything more than just a semi-decent squad player and today was evidence of that. He was lucky when he had other, better players around him like GMS, Gauld and Armstrong as it meant he could get the odd goal and look better than he was.

Couldn't agree more. A career at Raith Rovers awaits...

Couldn't agree more. A career at Raith Rovers awaits...

Before then leaving for I'm guessing Brechin and then eventually ending up at Broughty or Tayport.

Just about to watch the Arabzone post-match interviews. Lets hear it Jackie!

Same thing every week

Same shite from pundits 'but he needs time' he's had 8 fucking month :lol:

My works going to be seething on Monday

What was attendance?

Unlucky against Aberdeen, unlucky against Ross County, unlucky against Killie. How many goals have we lost late in matches? How many games have we lost the first goal?

We're in deep shit and Jackie is steadfastly refusing (publicly) to acknowledge there's a problem. We have a team that is scared when it is defending and afraid in front of goal. Echoes of '95...

Archived