Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

Well nearly hometime and I for one cant wait.

I absolutely cant wait to make my way through town to Central so I can bask in the jolly japestering of the barmy Tartan Army.

Renditions of ditties such as "We hate England more than you", pissing against cars and of course that musky smell of body odour we have all come to love.

Followed by their good natured banter no one wants to hear on the trains heading southside.

Then comes the fitba chat about how much they rate guys like McArthur, Bannan, Martin, Hanley etc (despite the fact they are al dire), of course legends like Pressley, Alexander and Dailly(coz he said the Germans are cheats) will get a mention too.

Wild claims of 3 - nil or 3-1 to Scotland, despite that probably being an impossibillity given our hopeless and hapless team.

It really is a pleasure and an honour getting to be in the same space as these guy.

And remember... No matter the score, the Tartan Army will get pished and have a party.

Cos thats just the kind of winners they are.

I put it to you that you have never discussed football with anyone who attends Scotland matches on a regular basis.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely cant wait to make my way through town to Central so I can bask in the jolly japestering of the barmy Tartan Army.

Renditions of ditties such as "We hate England more than you", pissing against cars and of course that musky smell of body odour we have all come to love.

Followed by their good natured banter no one wants to hear on the trains heading southside.

Then comes the fitba chat about how much they rate guys like McArthur, Bannan, Martin, Hanley etc (despite the fact they are al dire), of course legends like Pressley, Alexander and Dailly(coz he said the Germans are cheats) will get a mention too.

Wild claims of 3 - nil or 3-1 to Scotland, despite that probably being an impossibillity given our hopeless and hapless team.

It really is a pleasure and an honour getting to be in the same space as these guy.

And remember... No matter the score, the Tartan Army will get pished and have a party.

At least you're not upset about it or anything.

I make it my business to piss on cars in the southside of Glasgow, even when, nay particularly when, there's no football on.

How many edits have you made to that shambles so far and still look at all the mistakes. Honestly, what has trolling come to?

If that's the starting eleven, i am not impressed.

In the press conference Strachan called it a must win game so he's going with Fletcher once more...a striker with an abysmal goalscoring record.

As well as that, dropping McArthur whose been terrific for Palace and persisting with Scott Brown who by contrast has been rubbish for most of the season, while playing Forrest once again just shows he's being very stubborn, stubbornness that arguably cost us an automatic place and perhaps a play off spot as well.

Edit: Formatting needed fixed.

Hope you fall down a manhole on the way to the game tbh.

Another qualifying campaign, another disaster and we are the only ones in Britain to miss out.

But still the Tartan Army clings to the belief that Scotland has a chance despite the duds littering the side.

James McArthur is an average journeyman and nothing more.

Russell Martin is a bombscare, maybe even more so than Hanley and thats saying something.

Scott Brown is thick as mince and shows this in his play.

Bannan should not even be allowed to carry the Hampers, and jesus god Charlie Mulgrew with that lightning pace of his.

Wake up, we will never amount to anything carrying on lile this.

Oh aye and well done Strachan, a great 4th place

Now get tae feck

In some sense, I feel a bit sorry for Strachan. Bit of a victim of his own early success. A look back on the Scotland v Ireland thread wouldn't be pretty - absolute delusion all over the shop after we edged an utter shitfest against another equally bang average team.

On the other hand, we absolutely should've wrapped up third easily from the position we were in. We've been getting gradually shiter in every game for a while and some of the selections have been bizarre.

Hope I'm wrong and we win tonight but it looks like he's fucked this up big time.

Archived