Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love posts like this.

Bring back days of yore, when men were men and kids were chimney sweeps. Them pesky Poles would never have won then!

They might still have won but at least we would have kicked their arse and gave them something to be fearful of.

Instead we just sit back and say "Welcome to Scotland"

Aye all the TA (which you are classed as as well by the way there's no special group you join they're just Scotland fans) are a joke because of one wee group? Gid eeen
No one is saying its all of the TA, but there is a singnificant and vocal number of the Tartan Army who behave this way.

Saying or singing that your "mental and/or barmy" means you are in fact neither

Thought we actually played pretty well after a poor start. Didn't think we were troubled too much after going ahead but to lose a goal like that at the end was ridiculous, nobody took responsibility there.

Group goes down as a missed opportunity again. We played some good football and created chances against Germany home and away and got 0 points. Ireland did their hammer throwing, but kept it tight, and got 4 points. We threw away another 2 tonight and the one awful performance of the campaign, Georgia, was very costly. Worse teams will go to the finals. We made enough progress over the piece for Strachan to get another chance to see if he can get a bit improve on the weaknesses.

No one is saying its all of the TA, but there is a singnificant and vocal number of the Tartan Army who behave this way.Saying or singing that your "mental and/or barmy" means you are in fact neither

Behave what way? Try to enjoy themselves regardless of the score. Fucking criminal that.

I mind after the Italy game, my bus was like a morgue to start with, people even in tears ( :lol: ), half an hour later everybody forgot about it and rightly started enjoying themselves. What's the point of letting a football result completely ruin your mood?

I'm sure everybody will feel extra sore in the morning with the hangover and when reality hits.

Fucking gutted.

As bad as they are, I still cant see beyond the smug Human Resources people with names like Toby, Tracey and Anne Marie

Ive lost all respect for you now.....arrabella tarquin n jemima in pr clearly are worse than the hr gang ffs......

Maybe Scottish fitba fans should be watching football factory and remember when it was a mans game. Hampden Park and Scotland in general is not intimidating, the left wing self righteous PC brigade have turned " No mean city" into "People Make Glasgow". People are drinking lattes in coffee bars before work. Game over.

They might still have won but at least we would have kicked their arse and gave them something to be fearful of. Instead we just sit back and say "Welcome to Scotland"

All-time record v Poland (1958-present)...

A - 2 Wins, 3 Draws, 1 loss

H - 2 Draws, 2 Losses

Behave what way? Try to enjoy themselves regardless of the score. Fucking criminal that.

I mind after the Italy game, my bus was like a morgue to start with, people even in tears ( :lol: ), half an hour later everybody forgot about it and rightly started enjoying themselves. What's the point of letting a football result completely ruin your mood?

I'm sure everybody will feel extra sore in the morning with the hangover and when reality hits.

Fucking gutted.

And there it is right there.

Show me a good loser, or someone who enjoys themselves no matter the result and you have yourself a loser.

Football or any sport is not abput taking part, its the winnimg that matters and to "enjoy yourself" after another humping just means you will continue to accept defeat

And there it is right there.Show me a good loser, or someone who enjoys themselves no matter the result and you have yourself a loser.Football or any sport is not abput taking part, its the winnimg that matters and to "enjoy yourself" after another humping just means you will continue to accept defeat

I'm sure if all the fans just sulked about for a week after every defeat we've had over the years we would've qualified for the Euros.

What a lot of shite.

Archived