Do you want refugees in scotland?

DDcups

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think too many have come in now. We haven't seen the result of this yet, but there will complete chaos shortly. There are not enough houses or jobs for these numbers. Our hospitals cannot cope now, what is it going to be like 12 months down the line.

Refugees/ asylum seekers aren't allowed to work.

I've helped lock up housebreakers and domestic abusers. What have you done?

Pccabe is probably a pretend polis like a special or one of they daft community officers that have less power than a Tesco security guard.

More likely a football steward who once pointed out a drunk Airdrie fan to the polis.

A sobering thought in all this debate is that we are moving into winter with still no plan on how to help 10s of thousands of refugees many who are women and children. Are we going to be watching them freezing to death on the streets of Europe whilst we argue about quotas?

A sobering thought in all this debate is that we are moving into winter with still no plan on how to help 10s of thousands of refugees many who are women and children. Are we going to be watching them freezing to death on the streets of Europe whilst we argue about quotas?

You realise we already have homeless people? Have you ever walked around a city centre?

You realise we already have homeless people? Have you ever walked around a city centre?

Aye but naebody gives the slightest whiff of a shite about them, they're not newsworthy.

I heard a refugee getting asked on the radio yesterday why he had fled Syria and left his wife and child behind - "Not enough money. Very bad. BOOM BOOM BOOM."

What a gent.

Folk who don't think there's a huge slice of economic migration in the current immigration wave are absolutely deluded.

On every feed I've seen for every woman or child there about a 100 young guys in their 20's

It's only a hunch, but it think he may be a tad sceptical about whether most of these young men are refugees as opposed to migrants.

Thanks Didn't really think I needed to spell that out in big capital letters, but there you go

We need economic migrants, refugees - all we can get really.

Scotland is a drastically underpopulated and mono cultural nation. Throw in a declining birth rate and we have a ticking time bomb on our hands.

They aren't just welcome, we absolutely need them to come here ahead of other nations.

And if the odd one is a young Raheem Sterling or Patrick Vieira that's cool.

Archived