Do you want refugees in scotland?

DDcups

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pccabe is reaching milesey / magee levels of "biting at absolutely everything". It's as entertaining as it is a shame.

Think I might have got / helped get AWRA's latest incarnation banned for posts in this thread. Pleasing.

Think you might be trying to claim a bit too much credit for the ban but give yourself a high five anyway.

Imagine pccabe wanting a firm handshake for doing his job. I certainly hope you would tackle a guy with a knife, given that it's 1) your job and 2) something you're equipped to do with your Data-from-The-Goonies brutality belt.

Imagine pccabe wanting a firm handshake for doing his job. I certainly hope you would tackle a guy with a knife, given that it's 1) your job and 2) something you're equipped to do with your Data-from-The-Goonies brutality belt.

He has a scar from that encounter so he obviously made an arse of things.

PCcabe can't really be polis though surely?

If he is can we grass him up and get him sacked because he seems like a right p***k (shock for polis lol)

Has to be one of the best Perthshirebell aliases so far. :lol:

I don't eat doughnuts and don't turn a blind eye to anything as the scar from when I was tackling a male with a knife on my own proves.

You need to make up your mind as on another thread you stated all we do is pick on kids.

Which one is it?

Lies

Lies

Lies

Lies

I think too many have come in now. We haven't seen the result of this yet, but there will complete chaos shortly. There are not enough houses or jobs for these numbers. Our hospitals cannot cope now, what is it going to be like 12 months down the line.

Pish

I think too many have come in now. We haven't seen the result of this yet, but there will complete chaos shortly. There are not enough houses or jobs for these numbers. Our hospitals cannot cope now, what is it going to be like 12 months down the line.

I suspect tory cuts will have made things worst and it'll be blamed on 4000 refugees.

Archived