Worst place you've ever visited

Hammer Jag

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can barley remember it mate it was 13 years ago for me and I was pished for most of it

Was about that time when I went to Malia. It wasn't quite as popular then as it is today. Had a brilliant time but don't think my body would allow me to go back and booze like I did then for two weeks!

Was about that time when I went to Malia. It wasn't quite as popular then as it is today. Had a brilliant time but don't think my body would allow me to go back and booze like I did then for two weeks!

This. I'm dreading a stag weekend in Magaluf with the "young team" in May and I'm only going to be 32 myself.

This. I'm dreading a stag weekend in Magaluf with the "young team" in May and I'm only going to be 32 myself.

I've got my own stag in April. The thought of boozing for 4 days gives me the fear. Going to need a week to recover and I'm only 29.

I've got my own stag in April. The thought of boozing for 4 days gives me the fear. Going to need a week to recover and I'm only 29.

One of my mates started drinking 2 weeks beforehand, adding a couple of beers to the total each day to build up a tolerance.

He was violently sick on the first evening.

Archived