Your party piece

Fide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a "hing"?

A turn or a trick you can do that never fails to impress? A skill that wows the ladies?

Perhaps you can beatbox the national anthem? Maybe you can guess someone's shoe size just by listening to their voice? Or can you do the thing Dynamo does where he puts a mobile phone inside a beer bottle?

So tell us - whit's your hing?

I won't tell you until you tell us what your hing is.

I can stick my tongue up either of my nostrils. It's a bit niche for most parties though tbf

My youngest daughter would love to be able to do that!

I've a party trick but it'll only get "pic or didn't happen response" so won't bother sharing!

My youngest daughter would love to be able to do that!I've a party trick but it'll only get "pic or didn't happen response" so won't bother sharing!
As a young man I could down a pint of Guinness in around 2.5 seconds.I probably still could but would have it back up again in another 2.5
I didn't expect that that would be the next post.

Used to be downing a pint in 2.5 seconds, which nobody ever believed I could do until I did it, not done it for years now- probably about 10ish so doubt if I could still do it, nor that I would want to.

Now it would generally just be eating a ridiculous amount of food, I have never met anyone who could eat more than me.

Archived