Alloa v Falkirk, 19/09/2015

We're not talking about the playing surface. In 4 or 5 years time when Alloa have renewed their surface and Falkirk haven't they'll have a better surface than you (and us). So what?

You are moaning about not having a perfect view when you moved around to the other end of the ground to watch the second half. Something you wouldn't be able to do at Falkirk at all (or pretty much anywhere else in this division). Ergo you are moaning over nothing. For what it's worth I hate watching football from behind the goal. There's no real perspective of what's happening at the other end. That's true at Falkirk as well as it is at Alloa and elsewhere though. If you want to criticise one club for it then criticise all of them. At least Alloa do offer a better alternative for those able to stand in the front row.

Depends on the artificial surface, Killies one is still getting slated and the Queens one wasnt so great the first season till it was repaired/relaid.

We may have also relaid our surface in 4 or 5 year, the 8-10 years is a guideline but if it begins to play badly, im sure we have plenty moaners to push the issue.

Im not a fan of behind the goal either, at Brockville I was around the halfway line on a tiered terrace usually 3rd,4th step up and main stand now same halfway line spot.... I just prefer to see the game at that angle, tho I had no complaints at St Mirren week afore

Looking forward to being able to swap stands at half time when we go to Falkirk in November.

Swapping ends of the ground during a game is a seaside league and junior thing

Ive also just caught up with the Highlights from Saturday.....The Marr challenge which resulted in the penalty and red card wasnt fully conclusive for me that it was in the box, poor miss from Baird all the same and varying pinball wizard moments in the Alloa box

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not talking nonsence at all. That part of the ground is not capable of housing the amount of people who were there in terms of providing a proper view. I am not backtracking at all merely highlighting another problem that i mentioned in an earlier post anyway. Either stop people going into it or improve the view. What is nonsense about that? Oh and if the decide to limit the access to less people then they will have to provide more toilets as it is the only toilets in the away section.

It seems some people are happy with substandard facilities.

I guess QOS fans would not have to experience this as the Coconut Shy would more than easily hold your travelling support. That is not a dig merely a geographic issue.

It most likely is not capable of hosting the amount of people who were there in terms of providing a good view. So then go stand elsewhere. Why should they close it or limit the availability? It's available for use, if you are short and behind people you won't get a great view, you can either choose to put up with it or go back to standing elsewhere. I've absolutely no idea why you think access to it should be limited? You'd be no better off if that was the case. You are acting like you had no choice but to stand there with your limited view. You did have a choice. You could have gone back to standing behind the goal with plenty of room. If they closed access to the part you were in to all but a limited amount of people that's all you would have got to do anyway so why shouldn't they at least offer the choice. You are making absolutely no logical sense here at all. There's nothing sub-standard about it despite your continuing attempts to claim otherwise.

Archived