Alloa v Falkirk, 19/09/2015

Starting this a week early because the British Heart Foundation will be outside the ground fundraising, so please remember to bring along a little extra change if you can, and hopefully help with my inevitable heart attack before I HNNNG-

Edit: false alarm; I'm OK. However, there's a chance - just a chance, mind - that I may be dancing about for change in a daft costume outside the ground before this game...just like every other Saturday, only in a costume and I don't get to keep the money this time, damn it. You're welcome to come and laugh regardless :P

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play the same team that started the second half today.

I'd be 99% sure Houstie will....

He does tend to find a winning g selection and stick with it, the Baird up top on his own as an example, also Alston was limping badly at the end of the game yesterday.

Looking forward to it, Baird and Miller seemed to click yesterday, hopefully same again with Miller and to perhaps open his goal account

We can't be far away from Duffie playing again.

No his biggest fan but at least it's more depth and keeps the defence on its toes.

As for Alloa I can see the 2nd half team that blew St Mirren away starting.

Doubt Miller has 90 mins In him yet but we can always replace him wi Mchugh

We can't be far away from Duffie playing again.

No his biggest fan but at least it's more depth and keeps the defence on its toes.

As for Alloa I can see the 2nd half team that blew St Mirren away starting.

Doubt Miller has 90 mins In him yet but we can always replace him wi Mchugh

Vaulks is suspended for Ross County, I dunno the Ryan Sinnamon fitness/allowed to play, Muirhead isnt a right back, so having Duffie for then maybe a good option, dont think we should move from Vaulks being there week in week out, he has been superb in recent weeks there, more of an attacking threat there than he was in centre mid.

Id also thot similar to Miller re 90mins but we dont know till it actually happens, didnt think he was blowing out against Peterhead and that was a few week away. Miller also said in interview from Saturday he feels now he is fully fit.

Same 11 from 2nd half v St Mirren is a no brainer...

Looking forward to this after missing last week's game due to the girlfriends parents being in town :(

From the sounds of it the second half team from Saturday did the business (obviously) so makes sense to stick with that.

I'm gonna try to cycle to this one from Glasgow and get the train back. Google says it's 3 hours, I'm budgeting for 6...

Looking forward to this after missing last week's game due to the girlfriends parents being in town :(

From the sounds of it the second half team from Saturday did the business (obviously) so makes sense to stick with that.

I'm gonna try to cycle to this one from Glasgow and get the train back. Google says it's 3 hours, I'm budgeting for 6...

Don't be so feckin lazy!

Guest Back Post Misses

Am I right in saying he was on 3 grand a week when we went down. Surely not

Just shy I believe. But there were others that would make your hair curl too. Scobbie and olejnik to name two

Just shy I believe. But there were others that would make your hair curl too. Scobbie and olejnik to name two

Scobbie turned down our beloved Paisley friends who even in the SPL couldn't offer him anything near what Christie and Craig had put him on.

That doesn't bother me at all, no siree

Archived