Alloa v Falkirk, 19/09/2015

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stadium is what it is, the same people complaining about it are the same people pining for Brockville. I'm not sure what the proposed alternative would be, Alloa expected to spend a bomb on stands? I could see everything unfortunately because I'm not a midget.

For us I thought Smith and Alston were horrendous, as they always are. Grant strolled it. Rogers isn't worth persevering with, Dani Mallo is a free agent and should be signed immediately. We'll be a struggle to watch this season but we'll get a shed load of points. Sibbs is a genius but wasted out wide.

Guest Back Post Misses

So the only option you had today was to stand behind 6 foot 3 guys ??

Imagine the guy behind you trying to see over the massive chip on your shoulder!!

No the other option was to stand at the bottom of the hill second half and struggle to see the other end from the terrace as it is so low.

Chip on my shoulder? Chip about what? You pay £16 to watch a match. Is it too much to expect to be able to see it properly from any part of the ground which is open? I used to quite enjoy that ground when they had terrace the full length. Why not extend their coconut shy for example?

Guest Back Post Misses

The stadium is what it is, the same people complaining about it are the same people pining for Brockville. I'm not sure what the proposed alternative would be, Alloa expected to spend a bomb on stands? I could see everything unfortunately because I'm not a midget.

For us I thought Smith and Alston were horrendous, as they always are. Grant strolled it. Rogers isn't worth persevering with, Dani Mallo is a free agent and should be signed immediately. We'll be a struggle to watch this season but we'll get a shed load of points. Sibbs is a genius but wasted out wide.

Very harsh on Smith after his performances this season.

We won't be signing Danni Mallo so you can forget that nonsense

Guest Back Post Misses

Decent away support btw, 950. Also, slating the facilities isn't on. That terracing > any all seated stand imo

12043218_1076573612352751_50301921945804

12049658_1076573609019418_65388570598241

Unless of course you were talking about the pitch :P

The coconut shy was full. The top end I was talking about

A 36 year old goalkeeper who thought he was too good for us when we were in the SPL..

No thanks.

Does Back Post Misses always post like an attention seeking twat?

It would appear so.

Claiming his only option was to stand behind 6 foot 3 guys is quite clearly utter pish.

A 36 year old goalkeeper who thought he was too good for us when we were in the SPL..

No thanks.

That's not how I recall it , he was quite open about wanting to stay but stated he'd been offered better money elsewhere.

Guest Back Post Misses

Simple answer is yes. You can also refer to him as a blazer chasing twat or Walter Mitty.

Oh dear. Me a blazer chaser. FFS. I maybe a twat but certainly not that

Guest Back Post Misses

Is back post misses being serious here?

Yes.

Your ground can't cope with the 1000 fans that were there in terms of giving people a decent view. I think standards should be better. If that makes me all the abuse I am getting so be it. God knows what Sevco fans think. I guess some must take step ladders.

Yes.

Your ground can't cope with the 1000 fans that were there in terms of giving people a decent view. I think standards should be better. If that makes me all the abuse I am getting so be it. God knows what Sevco fans think. I guess some must take step ladders.

There was an excellent view from the terracing behind the goals, apart from the front row where the TALLEST STEWARDS IN THE WORLD stand right in front of the fans.

Look at the picture of the terracing above FFS, you could have fitted at least double the number of folk on it and they'd all have had an excellent view.

Yes.

By the look of the photo posted that you quoted, it coped just fine with lots of space for an unobstructed view on the terrace behind the goal. If you chose to watch from the other end with no banking then that's your own look out frankly.

Do a progressive club like Falkirk let away fans watch different halves of the game from different positions or are you forced to watch the game from behind the opposite goal for half the game? At least at Alloa away fans can get a side on view of the pitch if they want.

Back post misses at it again.

Watson and Rodgers look shoddy signings. I'd get McCracken back in the team or muirhead ahead of him.

Rodgers just doesn't look confident in controlling his box. Looks like he thinks he's better than he is. Need another keeper in by the looks of it. Him and bowman are not the answer.

game was very boring and I don't think we deserved to win in all honesty, we were mince. Instead of killing the game off after the penalty we decided to pass the ball about at the back and muck about which ended in us dropping two points.

Alloas ground is fine, anyone moaning with the terracing is what's wrong with the modern game. Only thing needed is for Alloa to install a tunnel to kfc at half time because that burger fan is horrendous.

Overall felt like a defeat but we're still second and still undefeated so can't complain too much.

Archived